We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closing
- Close sales and achieve quarterly goals
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your segment
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM and digital sales tools
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills in German & English, third language preferred
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast paced entrepreneurial environment and team
- Strong office software skills (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
The remuneration and overall package is subject to your experience and qualifications.
This role is based in Vienna, Austria.
Legally we are obliged to state a minimum salary – according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement, the minimum monthly salary starts at EUR 3.199 for such a role.