The Core Systems Developer is responsible for the design and development of the core system modules underpinning the kompany core offering. The Developer needs to ensure that all component, application and system designs take into account the impact upon each other and the company as
a whole. Furthermore, the Developer needs to ensure that software and systems are fit for purpose and there is an appropriate reuse across hardware and software.
- Liaise with the relevant register information providers and implement the interface to the core systems.
- Design and implement account management and authentication and authorisation modules.
- Design and implement translation service modules.
- Design and implement back end interfaces to various payment services.
- Assist in the design and development of the core ARTSS system.
- Ensure all designs and implementations meet the expected standards and quality levels as defined.
This role is reporting to the CTO and the management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in server side software design and development.
- Demonstrable experience in Java, J2 and J2EE, PHP, Scripting, XML, Multithreading, SQL, Test Driven Design.
- Good at problem solving and devising inventive and creative solutions.
- Good at making decisions at the appropriate time.
- Takes a structured approach to own work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex matters simply.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Strong customer focus and dedication to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining relationships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German is a must.
You can expect an exciting environment where work is not just work, inside a great team with hands-on mentality. The minimum monthly salary, according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement, starts at EUR 3,264. The actual remuneration and overall package is subject to your experience and qualifications.
This role is based in Vienna, Austria.