Responsible for managing the company’s social media marketing and advertising, including but not limited to deliberate planning and goal setting, development of brand awareness and online reputation, content management and texting, SEO, generation of inbound traffic and cultivation of leads and sales.
Working with colleagues, third parties and internal stake-holders, the Social Media and Content Manager is also responsible for supporting and maintaining reports that have been developed by the team and other parties (internal and external).
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management and texting
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Write effective copy in different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, Newsletter, Blog,etc. in English and German
- Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training,…).
- Create and manage a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
The role is reporting to the CCO.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, PR, computer science or similar.
- demonstrated experience in social and digital media, which includes being able to measure social media presence.
- Good at problem solving and devising inventive and creative solutions.
- Good at making decisions at the appropriate time.
- Takes a structured approach to own work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex matters simply.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Good at reporting the progress of an activity against plan.
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining relationships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English is a must, a third language is a great plus.
Life is too short not to do something that matters.
kompany is led by an experienced team of entrepreneurs who have been working together in different roles all over the world for the past ten years. We decided to get together again, building a new company with both a long-term business model as well as a strong company culture.
You can expect an exciting environment where work is not just work inside a great team with hands-on mentality. The minimum monthly salary according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement starts at EUR €2332 gross. The actual remuneration and overall package is subject to individual experience and qualifications.
Apply for this Job!
This is a full time position based in our headquarters in Vienna, Austria. When applying, please provide all documents in PDF or txt format in English language and include your Skype ID in your CV.