kompany is a Regulatory Technology (RegTech) company helping financial institutions and other regulated businesses to more efficiently verify their clients and suppliers across the world. We currently connect 150+ commercial registers worldwide and offer audit-proof information including documentary evidence on over 100 million companies.
To strengthen our Customer Service & Business Concierge team we are searching for an ambitious and customer-orientated candidate for our office in Vienna.
In this role you support the Head of Customer Service.
- Manage email and phone customer service and business concierge requests in multiple languages
- Provide effective solutions in a fast, pro-active and reliable way
- Demonstrate good understanding of CS, BCS and kompany/BREX processes and tools
- Handle support requests as per defined processes, timelines and specific customer requirements
- Manage a precise ticket documentation
- Handle complex situations in a calm and professional manner
- Focus on achieving team and kompany goals
- Manage multiple tasks or assignments simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Deliver an outstanding and highly professional service quality
- Meet deadlines for assigned tasks and special projects
- Bring in a creative and problem-solving attitude, trying to constantly improve performance, develop skills and gain knowledge
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in a CS or KYC role
- Proficiency in other additional language(s) - advantage
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work with deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to properly maintain technical and ticket documentation
- Ability to adapt the language and communication style to people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Ability to explain complex matters in a simple, structured and understandable way
- Attention to detail, accuracy and precision
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and organization growth
- Professional appearance and attitude
- A fun scale-up environment with a company and a sector that are both going places!
- A genuine opportunity to grow and develop with the company
- Young dynamic multi-cultural team
- Vienna city center Location
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience (by law we have to communicate the minimum salary, which is €1,916 per month for full-time)