kompany is a Regulatory Technology (RegTech) company helping financial institutions and other regulated businesses to more efficiently verify their clients and suppliers across the world. We currently connect 150+ commercial registers worldwide and offer audit-proof information including documentary evidence on over 100 million companies. Institutions and corporations can turn the burden of regulatory compliance into a competitive advantage by using kompany’s (RegTech) platform for their Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) processes.
As part of our Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution we are seeking Data Entry Analysts to help us advance the AI with the human factor.
This is a 2-3 month project.
In this role you support the product & development team and report into the head of development.
- Analysis of official documents from commercial registers
- Task management and reporting
- Reliable and responsible with a keen eye for accuracy
- Interest in economics and/or business
- Basic computer skills
- Intrinsically motivated
- Good command in German and English
- Flexible working hours
- Centrally located office with very good connection to public transportation
- Collective bargaining agreement salary of min €1,916 for full-time (38,5 h)
You can expect a very dynamic and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations.
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org