kompany is a Regulatory Technology (RegTech) company helping financial institutions and other regulated businesses to more efficiently verify their clients and suppliers across the world. We currently connect 150+ commercial registers worldwide and offer audit-proof information including documentary evidence on over 100 million companies.
Our organisation is growing and we are searching for positive and like-minded people to support our team on a full-time basis.
In this role you will be be working alongside the Product Content & Regulatory Compliance Team.
- Monitor, study and develop written summaries of anticipated and endorsed legislation, regulations, and compliance industry standards that affect the business
- Synthesise and organise information, and create reference tools for easy use by the team
- Draft, review and proofread various commercial contracts, T&Cs and other legal documents
- Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business (e.g. GDPR)
- Manage and mitigate legal risks by implementing company policies and procedures
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal teams seeking legal and regulatory support
- Act as legal contact for internal and external projects
- Design and deliver legal training to the business
- University degree in Law/Business Law
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as In-House Counsel
- Excellent command in English and German
- Ability to work in a highly autonomous role
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (e.g. can explain complex topics simply)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible working hours
- Modern international working environment
- Multicultural team of talented and supportive colleagues
- Opportunity to evolve alongside the company
- Compensation level based on experience (min. collective bargaining salary €2,518 for 38,5 h)
- Daily lunch vouchers