kompany supports their clients Business KYC (Know Your Customer) and compliance processes by providing a real-time access to official and audit-proof commercial register information, including company filings covering more than 100 million companies in 150+ jurisdictions.
To ensure a professional and effective execution of our sales strategy, we are looking for an ambitious and results-oriented Sales Manager for our office in Vienna.
In this role you work together with colleagues on the national and international market and lead generation analyzing the needs of customers. Your field of activity includes acquisition of customers and supervising the transition of the customer into onboarding as well as ongoing follow-up as part of the sales cycle.
- Lead generation and new customer acquisition of medium-sized and large companies on international and national level - you have contact with CIOs, CROs, KYC or AML teams and technical or commercial teams.
- Analysing and identifying needs of customers and presenting appropriate offers
- Onboarding of the customer and, if necessary, further support together with the internal project management
- Further development of customers depending on their potential
- Customer contact takes place via web presentations, telephone and e-mail, but building personal relationships with key accounts or accounts with great potential is of great importance
- Ongoing identification of new sales opportunities through market research, networked thinking and team collaboration
- Experience in sales or consulting in the financial services industry
- Degree in Business Administration is an advantage
- Proven sales track record
- High IT affinity
- Interest in KYC or compliance topics
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Ability to communicate equally at customer and IT level
- Proactive working style with a high focus on implementation and a strong idea of service
What to Expect
You will be met by a fun, multi-cultural team of dynamic professionals. We are very customer oriented and encourage team work and strong collaboration to help expand kompany’s reach and competitive advantage.
Remuneration: Annual salary starting at EUR 60.000. The final package is based on previous experience and relevant qualifications.