kompany is a Regulatory Technology (RegTech) company helping financial institutions and other regulated businesses to more efficiently verify their clients and suppliers across the world. We currently connect 150+ commercial registers worldwide and offer audit-proof information including documentary evidence on over 100 million companies.
To grow our existing Product Management team, we are looking for a talented and dynamic Product Manager with experience of managing multiple product sets and a strong technical mindset.
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the product management of our API, its datasets and service features. In order to ensure alignment with customer needs and business requirements you will work closely with sales and business development. Moreover, you will work in partnership with the development team to manage the delivery and governance of your product definitions and requirements.
We are looking for:
An inspiring, energetic & approachable Product Manager, displaying the following behaviours:
- A proactive, can-do, no surprises and positive mind-set;
- Experience in the area(s) of multidisciplinary complex deliveries with a track record of fast learning, preferably in the area of KYC, Client On boarding, Client Maintenance, AML or Compliance;
- Experience and affinity with working together in IT and solution-build driven teams;
- Experience with REST APIs and continuous integration (continuous deployment and automated test)
- Strong organisational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organisation with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line, dealing with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests;
- A strong focus on understanding the business requirements and supportive data to build the target operating model design;
What to expect
You can expect a very dynamic and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring team members that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations!
LOCATION: Vienna city centre
COMPENSATION: based on skills & experience (minimum salary €2979/month)
WORKING HOURS: full-time
WORKING LANGUAGES: English, German