kompany is a Regulatory Technology (RegTech) company helping financial institutions and other regulated businesses to more efficiently verify their clients and suppliers across the world. Currently, we are connected to more than 150 commercial registers worldwide and offer audit-proof information (including documentary evidence) on over 110 million companies.
In order to manage our strong project pipeline, we are looking to add an experienced
This Vienna-based role includes the management and control of IT projects covering:
- Client service integrations into the kompany service
- kompany service integrations and new service feature deliveries
- Application developments and upgrades.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the full project lifecycle covering initial scope identification to successful delivery within the specified constraints of time, quality and cost.
- Definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects, ensuring project quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained.
- Monitor and control resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget.
- Manage clients and key stakeholders in the financial industry sector throughout the project lifecycle.
YOUR PROFILE SHOULD COVER
- Project Management for Agile Companies
- 3-5 years of experience in managing multi-party projects in the IT-industry
- Experience with project management tools
- Very good command of both spoken and written English
- Facilitation and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Conflict facilitation & problem solving skills
You can expect an exciting environment where work is not just work, inside a great team with hands-on mentality!
For legal reasons we are required to state the minimum annual salary, according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement, which is EUR €36,000 for this role. The actual remuneration is however subject to your experience and qualifications.
Please send your application to email@example.com