kompany is a Regulatory Technology (RegTech) company helping financial institutions and other regulated businesses to more efficiently verify their clients and suppliers across the world. We currently connect 150+ commercial registers worldwide and offer audit-proof information including documentary evidence on over 100 million companies.
To strengthen our accounting & finance team we are searching for an ambitious and detail-oriented part-time candidate for our office in Vienna.
In this role you support the head of accounting & finance.
- Independent execution of accounting tasks (accounts receivable & payable)
- Handling of credit card settlements, cash-book, expense statements
- Support of dunning process
- Collection, control and book entry of invoices
- Support with payment transactions
- Support monthly and quarterly closings
- Ongoing and ad-hoc reporting tasks
- Commercially focused high-school education
- 1-2 years work experience in a similar role
- Highly numerate, detailed and self-organized working style
- Good at organizing tasks, solution- and service-oriented
- Good team player with high sense of responsibility
- Very good MS Office skills; knowledge of BMD accounting software advantageous
- Perfect German and good English skills
- Collective bargaining agreement salary of min €1,300 for 20 hours / week (depending on qualifications and work experience, with possibility of overpayment)
You can expect a very dynamic work environment with vast possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations.
LOCATION: Vienna city centre
COMPENSATION: based on skills & experience (minimum salary €1,300/week)
WORKING HOURS: 20 hours
WORKING LANGUAGES: English, German