kompany is the global RegTech platform for business verification and Business KYC (KYB) for AML compliance. Their four product lines (KYC API, KYC workspace, UBO discovery® and KYC onchain) provide financial institutions, payment providers, insurers, Banking-as-a-Service Platforms and other regulated companies the tools required for Business KYC (KYB). kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria with offices in London, New York, and APAC.
To grow our existing international team, we are looking for a talented and dynamic
Sales & Business Development Manager (f/m/x)
- Identify and win clients from initial contact to closing contracts.
- Deal with all aspects of the sales cycle of our SaaS and API services.
- Execute complex, multi-party sales in highly consultative manner.
- Ensure alignment with customer needs and business requirements and work closely with Product Management and the Customer Service Team.
- Support clients technically and upsell new products.
- Proven track record in IT Sales
- Know-how in the finance and/or the payment sector
- Team player with high level of commitment and motivation
- Experience in managing multiple streams in high growth environments
- Hands-on approach to professional challenges
- Experience in fast-paced and agile working environments
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English; proficiency in German is an asset
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Centrally located office with very good connection to public transportation
- International development and career opportunities
- Salary based on skills and experience (min. €3600/month + commission)
You can expect a very dynamic, multicultural and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations!
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org