kompany is the global RegTech platform for business verification and Business KYC (KYB) for AML compliance. Their four product lines (KYC API, KYC workspace, UBO discovery® and KYC onchain) provide financial institutions, payment providers, insurers, Banking-as-a-Service Platforms and other regulated companies the tools required for Business KYC (KYB). kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria with offices in London, New York, and APAC.
To grow our existing international team, we are looking for talented and dynamic
Software Developer (f/m/x)
- Design, data modelling, coding, configuration, testing, and documentation of applications and reports to meet defined product needs.
- End-to-end management of small-scale product delivery and maintenance releases.
- Liaise with local data providers in different countries and implement the interface to the company’s core systems.
- 2nd level technical support.
- Interaction with, extension and monitoring automation of infrastructural components.
- Knowledge of data structures, client-server architecture, parallel computing, message passing.
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility best practices, specifically W3C.
- First track record of delivering software to required quality and within agreed time constraints.
- Initial experience of providing operational support.
- Initial experience with Agile Software Engineering Methodologies.
- Initial experience in CI/CD, API integration, API development including Restful and SOAP APIs, API maintenance, web crawling, web scraping and cloud computing.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- office in the centre of Vienna very close to the technical university
- lunch vouchers and other benefits
- Salary based on skills and experience (min. 45,000/year)
You can expect a very dynamic, multicultural and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations!
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to email@example.com